Portsmouth Country Club Dress Code
All persons using the Golf Course, Practice Range and Putting Green shall adhere to the following dress code.
- Appropriate attire, reflective of the standards expected in the country club setting, is required at all times. T-shirts, jeans, and cutoffs are specifically prohibited on the golf course and practice areas. Women’s tops must have a collar if no sleeve; must have a sleeve if no collar. All hats must be worn in the normal manner with brim facing forward. Men and boys must have shirt tails tucked.
All persons using the clubhouse shall adhere to the following dress code.
- Golf shoes with soft spikes are permitted in the clubhouse.
- Appropriate shoes, sandals, dress boots are required at all times.
- Denim is permitted in the Grille Room, Deck, Porch, and Pro Shop. Ripped jeans whether aged or purposely manufactured are not permitted.
- Hats, visors, caps are permitted in the Clubhouse.
- Tasteful and appropriate attire is expected at all times. All clothing must be neat, clean, un-tattered and respectful.
Any infractions of this policy will be handled at the discretion of the PCC House Committee.